Practice Tests – License Tutor
At Trust Realty One, we share every resource that we find helpful with our students to help them pass their exam. This link will take you to a set of practice tests that we completely stand behind and that helped our broker pass her real estate exam on HER FIRST TRY!Already enrolled in your licensing course? Make sure you sign up for Exam Prep Master which guarantees you pass the state licensing exam on your first try.
Here’s What You’ll Get With Real Estate Exam Master:
- – 12 general real estate practice exams consisting of 50 questions each that mirror what you’ll see on test day… with your Massachusetts state-specific and national real estate content
- – 2 “Final Exams”, to help hone your skills in sitting for the Massachusetts real estate exam
- – 1 Massachusetts State-Specific exam, updated to reflect the most current law changes, to sharpen your focus in this all-important area
- – Over 1000 Coaches Commentaries©, your own private “Coach” explaining why answers are correct or incorrect for easier recall
- – Exclusive 100 Question Real Estate Math exam – with explanations on how to work every problem
- – Powerful 100 Question Definitions exam – covering the most important exam terms
- – Easy to search Real Estate Dictionary with over 750 terms, Real Estate and Finance phrases and definitions
- – Live personal online help and technical support
- – Take the exams as often as you like
You’ll get your money back – not credits, extra time, or more practice exams. If you don’t pass the salesperson exam the first time, we send you your money back. Period.
Real Estate Exam Prep Master is so confident that you will be successful after using our system and practice exams after completing your state required course that we GUARANTEE* you will pass your salesperson exam the first time, or you’ll get your money back. Simply take all of the practice exams available to you on Exam Prep Master, and complete them with a passing grade of 80% (you can re-take exams as many times as you need to get a passing grade). Then, sit for your state’s salesperson licensing exam within 30 days after completing our practice exams, and if for some reason you do NOT pass your state salesperson licensing exam, simply send us a copy of your state’s failure notice within 30 days and we will send you 100% of your original purchase price, no questions asked.